We Reveal Opportunities to Improve Trust, Collaboration & Profitability
Successful companies are typically oriented towards providing value to their clients, rewarding work experience for their employees and generating capital. opusdynamic consulting engagements are designed to enhance organization’s capacity to optimize their pragmatic capital – their processes, practices, IP and the mood of the organization – in order to produce greater levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction and the resultant generation of increased revenue.
Our methodology utilizes:
- Organizational Audit
- Process and Practice Re-Engineering
“Fundamentally, each and every organization comprises of a network of commitments. In other words, people quite simply manage their commitments to each other in order to get stuff done.”
– Paul Templer
One of the biggest process challenges faced by today’s businesses is a lack of coordination, which directly impacts efficiency and productivity. If your processes are failing to produce the desired results—in both customer satisfaction and employee morale—Commitment Based Mapping (CB Mapping) can help you identify breakdowns and opportunities and design and implement solutions.
CB Mapping utilizes proven principles to map and redesign the network of commitments—from structured projects to informal tasks—that make things happen in organizations. CB Mapping enables you to:
- Identify waste (duplication of effort, redundant steps, outdated processes etc.)
- Clearly identify breakdowns and opportunities
- Ensure that processes align with strategy
- Support management in reviewing and redesigning organizational strategies
CB Mapping will reveal opportunities to improve trust and collaboration and increase effectiveness and profitability
Organizational Assessments are designed to help leaders and their teams to review the coherence of their declared strategy and operational effectiveness.
We bring forth our sensibilities to conduct an assessment via:
- A series of interviews
- Commitment Based Process Mapping
The output is a detailed report and presentation that includes maps of existing processes as they actually are (quite often this is surprisingly inconsistent with expectations) and our assessments relating to the breakdowns and opportunities that have been revealed.
Psychometrics is the field of study concerned with the theory and technique of psychological measurement, which includes the measurement of knowledge, abilities, attitudes, personality traits and educational measurement.
At opusdynamic we utilize psychometrics in support of our clients concerns relating to organizational development, human capital maximization, hiring and on-boarding, team optimization, conflict resolution and employee retention.
In many organizations, personnel costs are among the largest budget line items. Given the top challenges facing CEO’s, organizations need their leaders, managers, and people aligned and working together at the highest levels of performance.
In addition to psychometrics complimenting our coaching programs, employee assessments provide our coaches, an organizations leaders and the individual performers with consistent, in-depth, assessments (aka objective information) about how individuals:
- Fit with organizational culture, job, manager and team
- Knowledge, skills, job performance and developmental needs
- Orientation to learning
- Communication style
- Integrity, reliability and work ethic
- Response to conflict, stress and frustration
In conjunction with our coaching programs, the information uncovered via psychometrics enables leaders and managers to be less reliant upon their gut instincts and to move more confidently, objectively and productively with their people; particularly when:
- Selecting people most likely to succeed in a job
- Improving alignment and communication between managers and employees
- Reducing workforce conflict and improving employee morale and satisfaction
- Maximizing each employee’s contribution to the organization
- Reducing employee absenteeism and turnover
- Response to conflict, stress and frustrationIncreasing sales performance and customer loyalty
- Enabling strategic workforce management and succession planning
- Increasing overall workforce capability, productivity and agility
When sponsored by senior leaders who are committed to building and retaining a high-performing team/workforce, the utilization of psychometrics in conjunction with a structured coaching program will produce remarkable results.